I was born with a song to sing.
I think each of us have a song in our lives.
Sometimes I struggle to sing my song, feeling like it might not
be good enough to share.
Or I look at others and wish I could sing their song.
There have even been times I could not sing my song at all
because of great sadness.
Those are times I need another to wrap their wings of love
around me and hold me tight.
I was born to sing my song.
Like a small bird needing to fly and feel the wind lift me higher,
I know God has placed a special song in my heart that
I must sing to a hurting world… Jesus Loves You!
That is my SONG©
Thank you for dropping by and sharing your time with me.
Do you have a song to sing? I would love to hear about your song.
Have a great week!
- Annabelle’s Song (annabellegionna.wordpress.com)
- Caressed (leahjlynn.wordpress.com)
- #FiveMinuteFriday: Song (pleasepasstheword.wordpress.com)
- five minute friday | song (maryhess.com)
- My LifeSONG ~ Five Minute Friday (simplystriving.wordpress.com)
- song (interrobangkjl.wordpress.com)
- Thank God it’s Friday (faithhopeandtreasures.wordpress.com)