Karan Gleddie has more blonde days than most blondes. She colors outside the lines and sees life in living color. She thinks she has more time than she really does. She shops too much, drives to fast, and has learned to laugh at herself.
Karan has often said, “Life is tough, if I could not laugh I would be crying”
She has felt the sting of:
- A father who rejected her, instead of loving her
- Being a child of an unwed mother, who felt unworthy
- A step-dad who abused her, instead of valuing her
- Known the pain of rejection, slander and false accusations
- Has dealt with depression, grief and loss
Karan is very familiar with pain and life’s hurts, and has made a choice to move on with God and use humor and thankfulness to balance and ease the harshness of life.
“You don’t stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.” Michael Pritchard
Laughter is inner jogging” Norman Cousins (1915-1990)
“Laugh often, Dream big, Reach for the Stars”